The 2nd Annual Virtual Art Show “Visions of Bordentown”promises to be an exciting one. The online show in 2020 was adopted due to the pandemic, we learned there were many benefits to a virtual art show, not the least of which was having “visitors” from outside of our local area.
Online, we will again feature artist and their work submissions, promotion of the show and its artists with a sustained social media campaign.
Submission to the “Visions of Bordentown” Virtual Art Show constitutes permission for the Bordentown Historical Society to use images of the artist’s work for advertising and publicity purposes, including but not limited to traditional and social media, without further consideration.
• All artwork must be for sale with realistic prices.
• Artists submitting work agree that the work will remain as part of the “Visions of Bordentown” Virtual Art Show until the end of the show.
• All works will be available for purchase online.
• 25% of the value of each piece sold will be donated to the Bordentown Historical Society.
• SHOW DATES
November 3 – December 5, 2021
• ARTIST SUBMISSION DEADLINE
Monday, October 18, 2021, 12PM
• WORKS POSTED ONLINE
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
• All artwork submissions will be done online
• Please be sure to include all requested information including email address, which will be our primary means of communication.
• An artist bio will be required at time of registration (.doc or .pdf).
• A high-resolution image will be required for the online and must be properly cropped, straightened and clearly labeled.
• Image file should be saved as .jpg – 2000 x 2000 pixels
ARTWORK: Three (3) artwork submissions permitted per artist. One (1) image of the City of Bordentown required per artist.
Each file name should include your last name, first initial, and the name of the work (for example: A_Rodin_Thinker.jpg).
SUBMISSION FEE: Paintings $15.00 per work Photography $10.00 per work
PICK UP OF SOLD WORKS
Arrangements will be made for pickup of sold works at the end of the art show after December 5th.
In the event artwork must be shipped to the buyer, the artist, in consultation with the Bordentown Historical Society, will arrange for the shipping and handling of the work after the show has closed. The buyer will be responsible for shipping and handling fees.
The Bordentown Historical Society welcomes donations to support our mission: to preserve, teach and inspire curiosity about Bordentown’s rich history.
We invite the artists, art lovers, lovers of history or people just curious about our incredible local history to become a Bordentown Historical Society member.